5 Star Victoria Bed and Breakfast, British Columbia
5 Star Organic Cuisine
- Ingredients of the finest quality, locally grown and organic whenever possible.
- Seasonal fruits and vegetables from Saanich Peninsula farms
- Sausages and patés made in house at Choux Choux Charcuterie
- Breakfast breads freshly baked in the Villa kitchen
- Breakfast includes:
- Juice or a smoothie
- A plate or parfait glass of fresh fruit
- Freshly baked muffins, such as ten-grain, pumpkin-pecan, or lemon lavender
- Preserves made from island fruits, marmalades, peaches, or orange blossoms
- A savory entrée, such as Shirred Eggs Florentine, Omelets Soufflés au Fines Herbs, or Eggs Benedict West Coast style, with avocados and smoked salmon.
- A sweet entrée might be Ginger Pear Pancakes, Pineapple Upside-Down Mini-Bundt Cakes, Ricotta-Stuffed Crepes with Wild Berry Coulis, or Warm Lemon Soufflés.